Over the years, e-commerce and logistics have shared a symbiotic relationship that has helped in cementing their relevance in the world of business. From little kiosks on the streets to big-time retail companies that call the internet their home, e-commerce has changed the way businesses work.
The Impact of E-commerce in Strengthening the Supply and Distribution Chain of Nigerian Businesses – The Hub Podcast
- The Impact of E-commerce in Strengthening the Supply and Distribution Chain of Nigerian Businesses
- The Importance of Financial Literacy in Business
- The Impact of Technology on Music Experiences
- Harnessing Tech Skills with the Code Plateau Initiative
- The Paramount Role of Photography in Brand Storytelling
On this week’s episode of The Hub, we had an insightful chat with William Samuel Okposio, the founder and CEO of Foodplug 9ja and Simplicity Concept. He gave us an eye-opening testament of what it’s been like growing a business online; ranging from the alarming debts it had at some point during the business, up to how those debts were cleared off and the strategies he’s employed to keep his business soaring.
Tune in and find out how you too can enhance your business through e-commerce.