Did you know that posting memes and spending time on social media as a means of relieving stress are all negative coping mechanisms with long-term effects on techies?
The Importance of Mental Health Advocacy for Techies – The Hub Podcast
- The Importance of Mental Health Advocacy for Techies
- The Impact of E-commerce in Strengthening the Supply and Distribution Chain of Nigerian Businesses
- The Importance of Financial Literacy in Business
- The Impact of Technology on Music Experiences
- Harnessing Tech Skills with the Code Plateau Initiative
And not just that, but also that staying physically isolated for long periods has adverse effects on your mental health, as well as your productivity.
Well, today on The Hub Podcast, we’re bringing you professional facts and advice on how to manage and balance out your mental health as a techie.
Listen to this week’s podcast and be informed, and entertained by our special guest, Philip Dimka.
Your mental health matters and so do you!