It is no news that technology over the years has aided music from its production to distribution, and many artists today have benefited from its influence.
The Importance of Mental Health Advocacy for Techies – The Hub Podcast
- The Importance of Mental Health Advocacy for Techies
- The Impact of E-commerce in Strengthening the Supply and Distribution Chain of Nigerian Businesses
- The Importance of Financial Literacy in Business
- The Impact of Technology on Music Experiences
- Harnessing Tech Skills with the Code Plateau Initiative
Thus, on this episode of The Hub podcast, we speak with Nigerian Hip Hop artist, Jude Abaga popularly known as M.I. on:
- The impact of technology on music experiences (from his point of view).
- Music and NFTs and;
- Data and streaming for upcoming artists.
This episode provides the necessary information to artists with struggles around their music and how tech can help solve them.
Stay tuned and enjoy.