The Impact of E-commerce in Strengthening the Supply and Distribution Chain of Nigerian Businesses – The Hub Podcast
- The Impact of E-commerce in Strengthening the Supply and Distribution Chain of Nigerian Businesses
- The Importance of Financial Literacy in Business
- The Impact of Technology on Music Experiences
- Harnessing Tech Skills with the Code Plateau Initiative
- The Paramount Role of Photography in Brand Storytelling
Hi there, welcome to another episode of the first season of our podcast. If you missed the first episode which featured Stephen Kusu, a cryptocurrency and blockchain expert on the topic, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Adoption in Nigeria, kindly listen here
Few months back, we spoke on the managerial restructuring in the foremost technological hub in the north which saw the uplifting of Bashir Sheidu becoming the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of nHub Foundation and Nigeria.
Coming into office, his campaign was tagged Build Back Better. The campaign which is championed by the sole desire to upgrading positions in the hub especially in the areas of training, incubation, partnerships and business segments.
In this episode of the podcast, he gives more explanation to that campaign and also, clarified several allegations bedeviling the hub over the years. He further gave insight on his plans in bringing Jos Angel Network to the state.
Watch Video here