The Importance of Mental Health Advocacy for Techies – The Hub Podcast
- The Importance of Mental Health Advocacy for Techies
- The Impact of E-commerce in Strengthening the Supply and Distribution Chain of Nigerian Businesses
- The Importance of Financial Literacy in Business
- The Impact of Technology on Music Experiences
- Harnessing Tech Skills with the Code Plateau Initiative
For quite a while, non-fungible tokens also known as NFTs has been on the news. Following the sales of Nelson Mandela’s original arrest warrant to the placement of Mavins artist, Rema’s album Raves and Roses to portrait arts, everybody seems to be making headways in either purchasing or selling their art on the Opensea.
In this episode of The Hub Podcast, we spoke with Weng Ibrahim – a 3D animator and graphic artist who debuted on the Opensea. Ibrahim gives insights on how artists and creative persons can sell their arts as non-fungible tokens (NFTs) without fear of been scammed.
Ibrahim also shared his thoughts around the creative environment and what benefits they tend to get from moving from the traditional market to the Opensea.