According to the National Bureau of Statistics, the population of women in tech amounts to 22%. Despite this figure, their impact is visible following the reported funds raised, women led startups and more. This however demystifies the claim to it being a “man’s world”.
The Importance of Mental Health Advocacy for Techies – The Hub Podcast
- The Importance of Mental Health Advocacy for Techies
- The Impact of E-commerce in Strengthening the Supply and Distribution Chain of Nigerian Businesses
- The Importance of Financial Literacy in Business
- The Impact of Technology on Music Experiences
- Harnessing Tech Skills with the Code Plateau Initiative
On this week’s episode of The Hub, Sonia Asten examined how more women can get into tech. Sonia is the team lead of Jos Tech Girl, a community of young ladies in tech based in Jos, a city in North Central Nigeria. She is a developer and content creator with a vision to inspire young ladies towards exploring a career in STEM.