The conversation about acquiring technological skills has been around for a while. This is a result of Nigeria’s unemployment rate rising to 33.3% in the fourth quarter of 2021, according to a report published by the National Bureau of Statistics.
The Impact of E-commerce in Strengthening the Supply and Distribution Chain of Nigerian Businesses – The Hub Podcast
- The Impact of E-commerce in Strengthening the Supply and Distribution Chain of Nigerian Businesses
- The Importance of Financial Literacy in Business
- The Impact of Technology on Music Experiences
- Harnessing Tech Skills with the Code Plateau Initiative
- The Paramount Role of Photography in Brand Storytelling
These skills have proven to be effective in the labour market as they have provided the opportunity for people to work remotely and otherwise. For this reason, Code Plateau has been on a mission to build capacity, providing the Plateau youth with relevant technology skills and employment opportunities.
Speaking on this week’s episode of The Hub Podcast, the Director General of the Plateau Information and Communications Technology and Development Agency (PICTDA) talks about his tireless efforts to give back to the state by empowering the new generation. It is a story of passion, gratitude and giant leaps of faith.